搜索
您的当前位置:首页旅游英语100句

旅游英语100句

来源:爱问旅游网


旅游英语100句

English 100 Sentences For Tourism

I . Greetings 问候语

1. S: Hello/ Hi. 您好!

G: Hello/ Hi. 您好!

2. S: Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir(madam, ladies and gentlemen).

早上好(下午好,晚上好)。先生(夫人,女士们,先生们)。

G: Good morning (afternoon, evening). 早上好(下午好,晚上好)。

3. S: How do you do? 您好。

G: How do you do? 您好。

4. S: Welcome to Hainan/ our hotel ( restaurant, park, shop).

欢迎来海南/光临我们酒店(餐厅、公署、商店)。

G: Thank you. 谢谢您。

5. S: How are you? 您好吗?

G: very well, thank you. (Fine, thanks.) And you? 很好,谢谢。您呢?

6. S: Happy to meet you. 很高兴见到您。

G:Me, too. 我也是。

7. S: Did you have a nice trip (flight, sleep)? 您旅行愉快(飞行愉快、昨晚睡得好)吗?

G: Yes, thank you. 很好,谢谢您。

8. S: I hope you will enjoy your stay here. 希望您在我们酒店过得愉快。(客人刚住店时)

(I hope you are enjoying your stay here.) (客人在酒店逗留期间)

( I hope you have enjoyed your stay here.) (客人离店时。)

G: Thank you. 谢谢您。

9. S: Nice to see you again. 真高兴再次见到您。

G: Nice to see you, too. 我也很高兴见到您。

S=员工 G=客人

II.Telephone service电话用语

10. S: Hainan Hotel. Operator. Can I help you? 海南大酒店,总机,您找谁?

G:Reception, please. 请接前台。

11. G: Please connect me to Mr. Bush. 请给我接布什先生。

S: May I know the room number? 我能问一下房间号码吗?

G: 2008. 2008

S: Yes, 2008. 明白了,2008.

12. S: Hold on, please. 请别挂断。

G: Thank you. 谢谢您。

13. S: May I speak to Mr. Bush? 我能跟布什先生通话吗?(请接布什先生。)

G: Speaking. ( Sorry,Mr. Bush is not in at the moment.)

我就是。(对不起,布什先生现在不在。)

14. S: Would you like to leave a message? 您需要留口令吗?

G: No, thank you. 不,谢谢您。

15. S: Could you tell me your name and telephone number, please?

您能告诉我您的名字和电话号码吗?

G: Jenny Smith. 68589572. 詹妮,史密斯。68589572

16. S: Beg your pardon? Would you please say it again? 对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?

G:68589572. 68589572

17. S: Could you please spell your last name? 您能再拼一下您的姓,好吗?

G: Yes. B-U-S-H. 好的,B-U-S-H。

III. Congratulations 祝贺用语

18. S: Happy birthday to you! 生日快乐!

G: Thank you. 谢谢您。

19. S: Happy New Year! 新年好!

G: The same to you. 新年好!

20. S: Merry Christmas! 圣诞愉快!

G: Merry Christmas! 圣诞愉快!

21. S: Have a nice holiday! 节日愉快!(假日愉快)

G: Thank you. 谢谢您。

22. S: Have a good time! 玩得愉快。

G: Thank you. 谢谢您。

23. G: Your hotel looks very beautiful! 你们酒店看上去非常漂亮!

S: Thank you. 谢谢。

IV. Expressing thanks 感谢

24. G: Thank you (very much). 谢谢您(非常感谢)。

S: You’re welcome. 不用谢。

25. G: Thank you for your help (information). 谢谢您的帮助(信息)。

S: You’re welcome. ( Don’t mention it.) 不用谢。

26. G: Thank you for your advice (service). 谢谢您的忠告(服务)。

S: It’s my pleasure. ( I’m always at your service.) 劳。)

乐意为您效劳。(很愿意为您效

V. Expressin Apologies 道歉

27. S: I’m sorry. It’s my fault. 对不起,这是我的过错。

G: That’s all right. 28. S: I’m very sorry about that. G: Forget it. 29. S: Sorry to have kept ou waiting. G: It’s all right. 30. G: Sorry to interrupt you. S: That’s all right. 31. S: I apologize for this. G: Never mind. 32. G: I’m sorry to have troubled you. S: That’s all right. 33. S: I beg your pardon. G: It’s all right. 34. S: Do you speak English? 没关系。

对此我十分抱歉。

别在意。

对不起让您久等了。没关系。

对不起,打扰了。

没关系。

我对此表示抱歉。

没关系。

对不起。

没事。

对不起。

没事。

您说英语吗?

G: Sorry. Only a ittle. 对不起,只会一点儿。

VI. Requests and Inquiries 请求和征询

35. S: Can (May) I help you? 我能帮你什么吗?

G: Yes, please. 好的。

36. S: What can I do for you? 我能为您干点什么?

G: my bill, please. 请把帐单拿来。

37. S: Is there anythin else I can do for you? 还有什么能为您效劳的吗?

G: No, thank you. 不,谢谢。

38. S: Just a moment, please. 请稍等一下。

G: All right. 好的。

39. G: Could you do me a favour? 你能帮我一个忙吗?

S: Certainly, sir (madam). 行,先生(夫人)。

40. G: May I use your phone? 我能借用您的电话吗?

S: Sorry. Please use the housephone over there. 对不起,请用那儿的公用电话。

41. G: Where can I find a telephone (send the fax, send the e-mail)?

什么地方能找到电话(发传真,发电子邮件)?

S: It’s over there, next to the main entrance. 就在那儿,厦门旁边。

42. S: What do you think of Haikou? 您认为海口怎么样?

G: It’s a beautiful city. 它是卒美丽的城市。

VII. Asking the way 问路

43. G: Where is the business center (barbershop)? 商务中心(理发店)在哪儿?

S: It’s on the second (third) floor. 在二楼(三楼)。

44. G: Excuse me, where is the washroom ( beauty salon, restaurant, elevator)?

对不起,盥洗室(美容院,餐厅,电梯)在哪儿?

S: Please ture left / right. 请往左拐/右拐。

( Go down this passage, the last door on your left.) (沿这条走廊,左手最后一扇门。)

45. G: Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the nearest super market?

对不起,去最近的购物超市怎么走?

S: Cross the street, then trun right (left). You won’t miss it.

穿过这条马路,然后往右转(左转),你不会找不到的。

46. S: Would you like me to call a taxi for you? 要我为您叫出租车吗?

G: Yes, please. 好的,谢谢。

47. G: How far is it from here? 离这儿有多远?

S: It’s a 15 minutes’ drive (walk). 开车(步行)15分钟路程。

48. G: How much will the taxi cost? 出租车车费要多少?

S: About 25 yuan. 大概25元左右。

VIII. Calling attention 友情提示

49. S: Mind your step, please. 请走好!

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

50. S: Please don’t leave anything behind. 请别遗忘您的东西。

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

51. S: It’s getting cold. Please put on more clothes. 天气在变冷了,请多穿点衣服。

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

52: G: I couldn’t find my key. 我的钥匙找不到了。

S: Don’t worry. 别担心。

53: G: Can I drink the tap water? 我能喝自来水吗?

S: No. Please don’t drink it. 不,请别喝自来水。

54. G: Can I smoke here? 我能在这儿抽烟吗?

S: I’m afraid not. 恐怕您不能在这儿抽烟。

IX. Parting 告别

55. S: See you later. (See you tomorrow. ) 等会见。(明天见)

G: See you. 再见。(明天见)

56. S: Good night. 晚安。

G: good night. 晚安。

57. S: Goodbye and thank you for coming. ( Goodbye and hope to see you again.)

再见,谢谢您光临。(再见,希望再见到您。)

G: Goodbye. 再见。

58. G: Goodbye. It’s been like a second home for me. 家。

再见。这好像是我的第二个

S: Thank you. Goodbye! 谢谢。再见!

59. S: Have a nice trip home ( to Moscow). 回家(去莫斯科)旅途愉快。

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

60. S: Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝你旅途愉快!

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

X. About the weather 天气用语

61. G: What’s the weather like tomorrow? 明天天气怎样?

S: It’s fine. 晴天。

62. G: It’s going to rain, isn’t it? 快要下雨了,是不是?

S: Yes. You’d better take an umbrella with you. 是的,您最好带把伞。

63. G: What’s the temperature today? 今天气温几度?

S: The weather forecast says the high will be 30℃ and the low will be 24℃.

天气预报最高温度摄氏30度,最低24度。

XI. Suggestions and Invitations 建议和邀请

64. S: Would you like to have a map of Hainan Island? 您要海南岛的地图吗?

G: Yes, please. 是的,我要的。

65. S:What about taking our shuttle bus? 坐我们酒店的班车好吗?

G: That’s a good idea. 好主意。

66. S: I’d suggest you take the one-day tour of Haikou. 我建议您参加海口一日游。

G: Wonderful! 太好了。

67. S: There is a floor show in our lobby bar. Would you like to see it?

大堂吧有现场表演。您想看吗?

G: Really. I’d like to. 是吗?我想看。

XII. Tourism service 旅游服务用语

68. S: Would you mind filling in this inquiry form? 请填一下这张意见表,好吗?

G: no, not at all. 好的。

69. S: May I help you with your baggage? 我能帮您提行李吗?

G: Yes, please. 好的,谢谢。

70. G: Here is the tip for you. 这是给您的小费。

S: It’s very kind of you, but we don’t accept tips. Thank you anyway.

不,谢谢您。我们不收小费,但是仍然要谢谢您。

71. S: Where is the elevator? 电梯在哪?

G: It’s over there. 就在那儿。

72. S: Leave it to me. 让我来吧。

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

73. S: Here’s your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

74. S: Would you like to have a brochure of our hotel? 您要我们酒店的介绍手册吗?

G: Yes, please. 好的。

75. S: I’m sorry. This passage is for staff only. 对不起,这是员工通道。

G: Oh, I see. 噢,我明白了。

76. S: How do you like the room? 您觉得这房间怎么样?

G: It’s very nice. ( What a lovely room!) 很好。(多漂亮的房间!)

77. G: May I come in? 我能进来吗?

S: Come in, please. 请进。

78. G: What’s the time now in Hainan? 现在海南几点了?

S: It’s 6:15 a.m. (p.m). 上午(下午)六点一刻。

79. G: What day is today? 今天星期几?

S: It’s Sunday (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday).

今天星期日(星期一,星期二,星期三,星期四,星期五,星期六)。

80. G: What’s the date today? 今天几号?

S: It’s September the first. 今天九月一号。

81. G: I’m suffering from tooth-ache. 我牙疼得很。

S: I’m sorry to hear that. Shall I send for the doctor for you?

太遗憾了,要我帮您请医生吗?

82. S: Shall I bring you some hot tea? G: Yes, please. 83. S: Anything else I can do for you? G: No, thank you. 84. S: Take your seat, please. G: Thank you. 85. G: Could I have the bill? S: Yes, here it is. 86. S: May I take your order now? G: Yes, please. ( No, Just a moment.) 87. S: Take your time and enjoy your meal. 要我送些热茶吗?

好的,来点热茶。

还需要我为您做些什么?

不,谢谢您。

请就座。

谢谢。

请拿账单来。

好的,您的账单。

现在能为您点菜吗?

可以,点吧。(不,请等一会再点。)

请慢用,请用好。

G: Thank you. 谢谢。

88. S: How do you like the food here? 您觉得这里的饭菜怎么样?

G: It’s very delicious. 味道十分鲜美。

89. S: Would you like to try Sichuan food (Hainan food) in our restaurant?

您要尝尝我们餐厅的四川菜(海南菜)吗?

G: Yes, I’d love to. 好的,我非常愿意。

90. G: Where is the Chinese restaurant ( Western restaurant), please?

中餐厅(西餐厅)怎么走?

S: This way to the Chinese restaurant ( Western restaurant), please.

到中餐厅(西餐厅)请这边走。

91. S: We serve buffet for breakfast. 我们供应自助早餐。

G: How nice! 太好了。

92. G: What are the service hours of your coffee shop? 业?

你们的咖啡屋作息时间营

S: It’s open 24 hours. 它二十四小时营业。

93. S: Do you mind if I open the window? 我开窗您介意吗?

G: Not at all. Go ahead. 不介意,请开窗吧。

94. S: What’s the problem? 出什么问题了?

G: The TV set (air-conditioner) is not working. 电视机(空调)坏了。

95. G: There is something wrong with the TV set. 电视机出毛病了。

S: Let me have a look. 让我来看一下

96. G: There is something wrong with the tap. 水龙头出毛病了。

S: I’ll fix right away. 我马上修好它。

97. S: Everything is all right now. 现在一切都正常了。

G: How nice! 太好了。

98. G: How much is it in all? 一共多少钱?

S: It’s one hundred yuan RMB. 一百元。

99. G: Any service charge ( Any discount)? 要收服务费吗?

S: 15 percent. 收百分之十五。

100. G: Where shall I pay? 在什么地方付款?

S: Please pay at the cashier’s. 请在收银处付款。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Top